User Friendly & Versatile App
Fully Compatible with ISE Reagents
Miura Family software, developed by I.S.E. Group, is MS Windows® based software that is designed to give you an ‘ease of use experience’ with all our fully automated Miura analysers.
Miura software provides you with instant flexibility, fast programming sample routine in combination with different test profiles next to monitoring of daily test routines as well for fast lookup about patient history test data, it are all standard features in this straightforward and undemanding operator software.
Visualization of work sessions will give you an easy and clear insight in a split second. Combined with maximum flexibility in programming, the user can have a fast introduction of new methods and applications to a maximum grade of freedom. A virtually unlimited number of test protocols and test data is automatically storable and accessible to the Miura system. Neat panel draw ups provide the operator a maximum choice for his needs.
Only One training session on Miura operational software, will be sufficient for understanding and getting started with smoothly operating all models of our Miura automated analysers: a training session that reduce your service costs!
Main software characteristics:
- Programmable instrument stand-by and wake-up functionality
- Intuitive, modern and 'ease of use' graphical user interface that guides the user hassle free through all operations
- Display of quality control levels with Levy-Jennings graphics
- Fully bi-directional L.I.S. support with or without Host/Query
- Smart visualization from all types of calibrations
- Self-diagnosis and alarm procedures are an integral part of the Miura software
- Custom made profiles for easy operation
- Powerful and expandable archive for patients test result, including standards and QC-results
- Active monitoring of reagents and main instrument liquid levels
- Compact maintenance module active on demand
Hemo One software is designed to be easy to use and quick to learn.
It is a closed system, built to leave the operator the possibility to take in care only the daily laboratory routine. Methods and applications are preloaded into the system and the barcode makes easy the positive identification of the samples and reagents, avoiding any possibility to go in error.
A powerful and complete archive tracks the history of every single patient executed, giving the possibility to monitor a patient during his life.
Main software characteristics:
- Programmable automatic stand-by and wake-up functionalities
- Intuitive and modern graphical user interface
- Automatic post-dilutions
- Automatic lysis procedure on whole blood samples
- 2 levels of quality controls with Levy-Jennings graph
- Fully bidirectional L.I.S. support with or without Host/Query
- Calibration with linear/non linear curves up to 8 points, auto dilution of the calibration curve (linear regression, linear piece-wise, cubic spline, polynomial)
- Self-diagnosis and alarm procedures are an integral part of the Hemo One soft
- Powerful archive for patients, standard and Qc results
Software version upgrades or installation available by requests complete form to service@
THE MIURA FAMILY - EASE-OF-USE-SOFTWARE GIVES YOU A HASSLE-FREE WORK FLOW ROUTINE IN SEVERAL DEMANDING SETTINGS